Thursday, April 21, 2016

Muji: The Love Story

Three years ago I was new to the New York City. I was trying to find my place in my new environment. I had a few friends, but was trying to meet more people.  Naturally, I decided to sign up for a college retreat. When I got to the sign-up sheet, as fate would have it, I didn't have a pen. I saw a guy holding a pen and asked if I could borrow it: It was love at first sight.

"Where did you get this pen? It's amazing!"
"Oh- it's from Muji."
"M... what?"
"Muji. M - U - J - I, Muji."

And the rest, they say, is history.

It was slow at first, but Muji began to take over. It started with their pens and notebooks but gradually the store began to fulfill more and more of my needs (clothing, organization, home goods...)

We have been going steady for 3 years now and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.



Ok, but really - if you haven't stopped in one of their stores I would highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Majorly Minimal
Maira Gall