Thursday, March 17, 2016

5 Reasons Why: MUJI


If you asked me what store you should visit on your trip to NYC or LA I would tell you:

"Muji, go to Muji!"

Here are five reasons why I love, love, love Muji:

Muji...
  1. ...is the most enjoyable shopping experience.
  2. ...excels in Japanese design.
  3. ...has a wide range of products.
  4. ...is short for "no brand" in Japanese.
  5. ...is perfect for gifts.
(bonus: They just opened an online store!)

There is nothing quite like this store, the experience, or their products.  Over the years I have gathered quite a Muji collection including stationary, clothing and organizational tools.  During the next few weeks, I will give you my Muji tips and will be sharing my favorite products with you!

-M


1 comment

  1. Hmmmm... not sure I'm sold on Muji yet just based on this. Maybe I will be over the next few posts.

    ReplyDelete

© Majorly Minimal
Maira Gall