Thursday, April 14, 2016

Minimal Makeup: Glossier. A review.

The Glassier Showroom was called "The most room in " (@SabiDatooLalji on twitter.) 

And it's true.

After searching my phone I realized I never saved the snapchats from the space... so here are some the promotional photos of the space taken from the Glossier Instagram.






From the first time I saw this product, I knew I wanted to be apart of the movement. They have truly captured the idea of what makeup should be.  Glossier wants to celebrate the natural beauty of each woman.  They are taking a French approach to makeup which means taking care of the skin first. With an entire line-up of skincare products, from a Milk Jelly cleanser to a Rosewater Toner, their focus is on enhancing the true you.  

After wandering around the showroom I decided to dive in and try out the products.  After trying them all, I just couldn't get over two products:

Boy Brow & Coconut Balm Dotcom

When I started filling in my eyebrows my whole makeup experience was revolutionized, so finding a product that filled them in, and made them look natural was a win-win.  That is just what the Boy Brow does.  It's basically mascara for your brows.  It darkens them, keeps them in place, and doesn't give the drawn-on look. 10 out of 10 would recommend. 

The second product that I fell in love with is the Coconut Balm Dotcom. This is the most useful product I have come across in a long time. 

Need chapstick? Check.
Elbows a bit dry? Check. 
Hands a bit chapped? Check.  

This balm does it all, and not to mention... it smells like vacation! 


{ j chillin @ Gather in BK with my Boy Brows }

No comments

Post a Comment

© Majorly Minimal
Maira Gall